1. Any equipment that does not arrive in perfect ______ may be returned to MQZ Electronics free of charge.
A. development B. condition C. situation D. problem
2. Drade Technologies has responded _____ to our proposal for its new advertising campaign.
A. favorable B. favorite C. favoring D. favorably
3. _______ analysts’ predictions, McKnight Electronic engineers were able to create a battery capable of lasting twice as long as previous models.
A. Nevertheless B. Contrary to C. Except D. Provided that
4. Artists at the Zadone Gallery are able to create reproductions of famous paintings that are _____ authentic looking.
A. remark B. remarkably C. remarkableness D. remarkable
5. ______ just six months ago, Finson’s Grill has quickly become one of the most popular restaurants in Delton.
A. Opened B. To open C. Had been opening D. Been opened