11. I’ve been writing this report ______ for the last two weeks, but it has to be handed in tomorrow.
A. finally B. immediately C. occasionally D. certainly
12. The boy slipped out of the room and headed for the swimming pool without his parents’ ______.
A. command B. conviction C. consent D. compromise
13. We regret to inform you that the materials you ordered are ______.
A. out of work B. out of stock C. out of reach D. out of practice
14. A university is an educational institution which ______ degrees and carries out research.
A. rewards B. awards C. grants D. presents
15. The manager was concerned to hear that two of his trusted workers ______.
A. will leave B. are leaving C. have left D. were leaving